Tuesday, June 05, 2007

God Will...



Give me a man of God -- one man, whose faith is master of his mind, and I will right all wrongs and bless the name of all mankind.


Give me a woman of God -- one woman, whose tongue is touched with heaven's fire, and I will flame the darkest hearts with high resolve and clean desire.


Give me a man of God -- one man, one mighty prophet of the Lord, and I will give you peace on earth, bought with a prayer and not a sword.


Give me a woman of God -- one woman, true to the vision that she sees, and I will build your broken shrines and bring the nations to their knees.


-- George Liddell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! It is wonderful to have your blog back up and running. We are praying for your house situation--the kids at Good News Club are praying too! We love you. Love, The Dixon family